Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Through A Glass Darkly: Mixed Media Enigma


I have added a new blog for artwork, poetry and thoughts on life and faith. 

This mixed media piece, done with Sakura Micron Pen and Sakura Watercolors, was inspired by a Scripture verse, 1 Corinthians 13:12. 
"For now, we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know, even as I am known." 

As of this writing, the world seems very topsy-turvy. Many circumstances in my life seem vague and uncertain. I am comforted to know I have a heavenly Father, a Savior and The Holy Spirit dwelling in me, and nothing catches them off guard. 
God is concerned with every aspect of our lives. He knows the number of the hairs on our heads !
He sees each sparrow that falls and He cares about every creature He has made. 
Even though many things do not make sense to me, God is working all things together for my good, because I love Him and I am called according to His purposes. 
God can take elements that don't seem to go together, and pieces that don't seem to fit and make something beautiful out of them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment